soccerer

Silcone mold for lead heads

Does anyone know about making a rubber mold for custom lead heads. I am not impressed with plaster molds and the drying time is very long. I want to make some small lead jigs of my design for ice-fishing. I want to make maybe 100 or so. I would appreciate if any one could offer personal experience. Thank you.

Alumiulite Quick set will do the trick to ya you can get maybe 500 pours on big jigs before it goes bad, you can go to there wed site and they have video that walks you thru it........... also LC does make molds at a reasonable price, theres would get alot more pours. I think Shawn gets around $40 on a signal pour mold.......

Sorry - it looks like I am affiliated with Miniature molds - I am not. I typed in the address and it disappeared on me! Then it became visible in my post and I don't know how to edit it! Anyway, I have ordered stuff from this company and they are pretty good. Look at their web site and they will tell you how to make the mold.

Pete

Alumiulite Quick set will do the trick to ya you can get maybe 500 pours on big jigs before it goes bad, you can go to there wed site and they have video that walks you thru it........... also LC does make molds at a reasonable price, theres would get alot more pours. I think Shawn gets around $40 on a signal pour mold.......

What Alumilite product is everyone using? I called smooth on and they said none of their products could withstand the heat of lead? The place George told me to call put me on hold until forever so I just hung up.

Allen