Garret_21

Fishingskirts.com

I have recently found this site and i was wondering if anyone had some pictures of jigs they have tied useing these guys. From what i can found they seem great, and i am about to make my order. There are a few questions when you pay .20 a skirt does that make one jig or do you need to use 2 or 3 like the others i have used. Also has anyone used the frog hair, and preference on it. Is it too thin, and do you have to use more than one to make it look full enough??? i would love to hear from some of you guys. thanks.

email me at garret_21@hotmail.com or post on here

I can't say enough good about Charles and his products. You CAN'T go wrong with getting these skirts.

I don't use the skirts in a conventional way, I like to cut the skirt in half, then use a full half or even spit the half in half to use a 1/4 skirt as a highlight. The bulk of the jig comes from living rubber.

You can see what I mean in the album here

http://www.tackleunderground.com/photos/index.php?n=2095

Sometimes I will use a full skirt in the greens, cause the last batch of living rubber in green is a bear to get to split into individual strands.