maximusgunn

lurecraft crrying aluminum molds

I may have to eat my words one day, but I hope to never buy an alum. mold again. Longhorn sold me on POP molds with the 50/50 elmers seal. I have over 20 now that I have made. Over half of them are 2 piece molds. It takes making your own plastics to another level. I love making the molds just as much as pouring the worms. It is great!

I would buy alot more molds from lurecraft but the pics are so bad that you cant make out what the bait looks like. The paper catalog shows swimbaits from the top but you cant see the profile. As a suggestion I think better pics would get more business. They have 10 worms that sort of look like the one I want but I cant see it good enough to determine if it is it or not. I just keep making pop molds and aggravating myself trying to do 4" worms with a 2 piece mold.

I would buy alot more molds from lurecraft but the pics are so bad that you cant make out what the bait looks like. The paper catalog shows swimbaits from the top but you cant see the profile. As a suggestion I think better pics would get more business. They have 10 worms that sort of look like the one I want but I cant see it good enough to determine if it is it or not. I just keep making pop molds and aggravating myself trying to do 4" worms with a 2 piece mold.

Does Lurecraft send out sample baits from molds? I've seen some guys mention doing that.

They may get to many sample requests!! I always just buy the mold, if I don't like it, I sell it on ebay for a couple dollars less. I always ignore sample requests myself, over 70% of the time the customer never comes back. Some just want a few free baits at my expense.

Isn't that the truth about people asking for free samples.

I have had lurecraft send me samples.... They sent them with a sizable order that I placed. Good companies treat good customers well, and lurecraft has shown me nothing but great customer service coupled with a large selection.

Thats the best thing to do. Getbitlures has always received GREAT service from Lurecraft...

I have been ordering from Lurecraft since they first started up thier bussiness.In all the years dealing with them I have never had a problem with them.They always were helpful in assisting me and answering my questions.If you stay with a company as long as I have they are doing something right.I buy all my supplies from them and I see no reason to change.

The only thing is the fish that they used for a logo in the old days. Now that was some ugly fish. LOL

I always recommend them highly when it comes to products and service.