fishtr417

FishingSkirts.com?

Morning: Has anyone had any experience with the vendor...FishingSkirts.com? Product looks very good and the price is good, especially in bulk quantities but I have sent three e-mails over the last month about mixing quantities to obtain the bulk discount and have received no response. Probably the busy season but I thought I would check with you guys on experience with this vendor. Thanks....fishtr417!

I have to concur with all the previous responses. Charles is top shelf and his goals are very customer oriented. I know from my recent conversation with him, he is flat covered up as it is the busy time. Use the phone, not email, and chances are you will have to leave a message - but he will return the call. Be patient, the product is definitely worth the wait.

Ditto to all the above...Top notch guy.

Same here. I just got another order in from him the other day. Fast, cheap, great product, and he has it in inventory. What more could I ask.

He has responded to my email but that was awhile ago I emailed him. I got a response in about 2 hrs.

I have been dealing with Charles for about 2 years now. In the beginning he was like me, just starting out and not much of a customer base. Now he has a new son, building a warehousing facility and filling orders too. So, he is more than covered up. Then there is the strike that GLC had to deal with in their Vietnam plant a couple of months ago. So be patient. He will contact you.

Thanks for the site information.

I placed an order with Fishingskirts last week. I bought about 600 tabs and the price is the best I have found. I had been searching the web for good prices and selection and this seems like the best price by anywhere by about 40%. After I placed the order online, I left a Charles a voice mail and he called me back the next day. I just wanted to know if the order would take 3-6 weeks like the site said. He told me the order was being pulled and would ship the next day. We talked for a while about fishing, baits, business, and other things and I felt that I had known him for years. If anyone needs silicone skirts, this is the place to order. My package arrived today and the quality is excellent.

....We talked for a while about fishing, baits, business, and other things and I felt that I had known him for years. If anyone needs silicone skirts, this is the place to order. My package arrived today and the quality is excellent.

Palmetto Balsa ~ Actually it is very possible that you do know him, Charles is a fellow Tackleunderground member. I placed my order last as well; but it wasn't easy. Charles' has to many subtle color options for me to be well versed in the names... Black is black, gray is smoke, orange is bright orange; and on it went.

Charles ~ Sorry if I'm a little crazy to work with. I'm looking forward to seeing the stuff after I get some well deserved R & R (and it stand for rest and relaxation).