Zbass

Tiger stripes

Teh waterdogs are like a med. brown /black with a lighter brown streaks.

Oh wait I have a pic of one but it has a hook through its head let me get it.

if you look at the back part of the tail on the left side thats what color they are most of the time, this one is a early spring one and is green.

also the browner ones have the strips that you did.

when I first saw the pic of yours my imediaty thought was hey that looks like a waterdog, including the shape.

Disclaimer: the waterdog in this picture was a stunt double, he was not hurt or harmed in anyway shape or form due to his training, this is what waterstunt dogs do for living. He was swimming beautifully after 5 3lb bass at a local pond. he did look a little tired however when we last saw him he was in the mouth of a 6+lber fighting furiously to get out.

IMG_0443a.jpg

IMG_0443a.jpg

IMG_0443a.jpg

IMG_0443a.jpg

IMG_0443a.jpg

IMG_0443a.jpg

IMG_0443a.jpg

IMG_0443a.jpg

3409_thumb.attach

Edited by Delw

Can't tell how long they are... but the middle lure could easily pass for a sculpin if were about 3"-4" long. All of our waterways here in MD, from tiny creeks to big rivers, are loaded with various species of sculpins. Even though they were made on a whim they're still very nice looking lures.

I really like the patterns.

I've got a house full of those, only they are quite difficult to catch. They are called chik-chaks over here, on account of the noise they make. I thought about catching one and letting it swim in some PoP for half an hour, but they keep the skeeters down.

Nova nailed it. Again. Just move pot back and forth over mold for first color and fill the mold with the second color. Those baits are 4" long. They are fun to pour.:yay: The mold has sides that the plastic can hit and run down, thus making the stripes. 3/4 round molds end up looking like dots instead of stripes. Which that is cool too. I'm thinking of doing a three color pour with a divided pot and do the stripes also.:? Could be interesting.

Zbass