ddl

magnum no10 fluted

yeah, now that I scrolled down further, you're right, Indiana's only go up to nine. My bad.

Anyhoo, if you look at Hagen's and Worth and Lakeland, and compare their blades, they have different sizing scales from each other. A Lakeland 8 might be a Hagen's 7 (or whatever). Maybe one of them might carry the size blade that you're looking for, although, those three companies sell bulk.

I have also found the Indiana blades to not be standardized by numerical size. One dealers may be a full size or more smaller than another. The .040 number 9's at Stamina are the best Indiana I have found. They are well plated, big and really thump hard. They are my favorite all around large blade.

I like to move to a 10 Colorado after that if I need more. There is a much wider variety of Colorado's available in that larger size. The Colorado's are also not standardized numerically. They can vary quite a bit too.