smh

Cork In Soft Plastic

McMastercarr used to sell cork. and theres some onther places as well. I'm guessing your using it for the corkey baits ;)

do a search online its hard to find the right size that was used in the corkey bait so you might have to turn it down a tad with a rasp file.

oh yeah if this is who I think it Is your phone numbers dont work(disconnected) and I havent been able to get ahold of your for 3 months, I have some items for you that we discussed a while back. leave a msg or shoot me an email with a new phone number

Delw

Edited by Delw

I have been doing some experimenting with my lures. I am looking for some 1/4"Diameter by 1.75" long pieces of cork. Does anyone know where I can get something like this.

Suggest you try:

mantoncork.com

dodgecork.com

amstarcork.com

Ask them for samples. Expect special order, high prices/minimum order quantities.

Another option is to buy size 0 corks (3/8 x 1/2 x 9/32), glue 4 end to end, stick needles in ends, rotate with a Dremel and sand to 1/4" and cut to 1 3/4" long.

Another option if you can use 1/4" by 1 1/2" cork cylinders, is to PM me. I have just a few left. I use them on my Miller Moth pattern.

Good luck and keep us posted.

John

Edited by bassrecord

Suggest you try:

mantoncork.com

dodgecork.com

amstarcork.com

Ask them for samples. Expect special order, high prices/minimum order quantities.

Another option is to buy size 0 corks (3/8 x 1/2 x 9/32), glue 4 end to end, stick needles in ends, rotate with a Dremel and sand to 1/4" and cut to 1 3/4" long.

Another option if you can use 1/4" by 1 1/2" cork cylinders, is to PM me. I have just a few left. I use them on my Miller Moth pattern.

Good luck and keep us posted.

John

Hey Thanks!!!! Where did you get your cylinders? Thats about what I am looking for. I tried to PM you and it said you could not accept them.

Hey Thanks!!!! Where did you get your cylinders? Thats about what I am looking for. I tried to PM you and it said you could not accept them.

Click on bassrecord on the left of my last post

go down to email and click on "click here to email me" and a screen will pop up. fill it out with your external email address and I'll respond back to you. OK?

go to sears or any hardware store and in the harware section they will have cork stoppers. that will get you started, are you can buy from cork distributers. the fm plastic is what you need to use, it floats the best. gulf coast back bay lures inc.