basshunter5

Whats Up With Dels Forum?

I have not been around alot in a while you guys might have discussed this already or maybe its just me but for the last couple weeks that I have checked out dels forum and tried to make posts it reads waiting for moderator and never posts. And the same topics have not changed what gives? I hope everything is well does anyone have any info. Thanks

Basshunter5

I have not been around alot in a while you guys might have discussed this already or maybe its just me but for the last couple weeks that I have checked out dels forum and tried to make posts it reads waiting for moderator and never posts. And the same topics have not changed what gives? I hope everything is well does anyone have any info. Thanks

Basshunter5

anything in the forsale section gets moderated ie I enable it.

I have gotton a spam bug and get about 200 posts a day that my spam catcher catches and most of the time I miss the good nes for bad ones and delete them by mistake.

I also got some corrupted files in there somewhere, and to to make matters worse I havent been there in 2 weeks YIkES.

We been working on our new shopping cart for the last 2-3 months and its pretty much taken every bit of time we have, so between me being in the shop working with NO internet and april handling the shopping cart and emails, Ive neglected it.

I am upgrading it here soon as the shopping cart is finished. hopefully by nov1.

you can always shoot an email or phone call if there is something you need.

I only get online while I am in the office having a cigerette. or very late at night when I go home

Delw