schmink

Worth Wire Former

If its like the one I have, you bend the wire around the two little knobs on the bottom of the bender. Then remove the wire and wrap it over the little knob on the lever that slides back and forth. Put the two tag ends into the grove and push the slide all the way forward, and start twisting, making sure the two tag ends stay in the slot. Pull out 1/4 inch and twist a little more. Rob

It really does a nice job for light wire. Lay it on the table with the spinning handle torwards you. There will be a pin sticking out of the bent up corner. That is where you start your bend. Hand wrap the wire around that pin as close to 360 degrees as you can. Next slip the loop you just formed around the post on the spinning handle. Lay your wire in the slot and turn the tag 90 degrees in the slot. Turn the handle clockwise and push as you turn. It will give you a nice wrap. This works great for light wire. If pics are needed would be happy to post them.

It really does a nice job for light wire. Lay it on the table with the spinning handle torwards you. There will be a pin sticking out of the bent up corner. That is where you start your bend. Hand wrap the wire around that pin as close to 360 degrees as you can. Next slip the loop you just formed around the post on the spinning handle. Lay your wire in the slot and turn the tag 90 degrees in the slot. Turn the handle clockwise and push as you turn. It will give you a nice wrap. This works great for light wire. If pics are needed would be happy to post them.

I,m using .026 wire s.s. If you could post a pic. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Here you go. i hope this helps. I thought it would be easy. My computer skills are sub par. Just so you know you can take a small needle nose to form the loop and make it easy on yourself. This is the way the wire former is supposed to be used. I left the resolution high so can read the steps. It really does a nice job for light wire and 11 bucks.Worth tutorial.bmp

Worth tutorial.bmp

Worth tutorial.bmp

Worth tutorial.bmp

Worth tutorial.bmp

Worth tutorial.bmp

Worth tutorial.bmp

Worth tutorial.bmp

Worth tutorial.bmp

Here you go. i hope this helps. I thought it would be easy. My computer skills are sub par. Just so you know you can take a small needle nose to form the loop and make it easy on yourself. This is the way the wire former is supposed to be used. I left the resolution high so can read the steps. It really does a nice job for light wire and 11 bucks.Worth tutorial.bmp

Thanks atijig , only problem I seem to have is the loop wants to pop out of the crank pin.

Thanks atijig , only problem I seem to have is the loop wants to pop out of the crank pin.

You will have to hold it down. Once you make the first wrap the wire snugs up on the pin. I never use this anymore because it's a little awkward to use.