Gloomisman

1/100 And 1/80th

I think they pour ok. You will have to break off the spru and not cut them off. I haven't looked at Do-It to see if they have those sizes, but the one I have only has 1 cavity of several different sizes and it does not have a 1/100. I have to make my own mold for that. I also spin cast those if are looking for some to buy.

Does anyone here make this small of a jig head with no collar?

I'm having a hard time finding a mold and wondering how hard these little guys are to pour.

They pour easy enough. As Gloomisman stated you have to be careful removing the sprue or you will have a loose jig head. If the head is to be painted it is not a big problem. I prefer to twist the sprue off holding the jig head in a flat long nose(no serations on the beak) twisting against the hook eye. After you do enough of them you can get them off easily with no loose head. Another trick is just give the loose head a little squeeze with the non serated pliars. If you do it carefully you will have two small flat areas to paint your eyes. Do-it has these molds in production models. They are over 100 $ each.

I have the do-it mold JNR-6-A . It pours 1/4,8,16,32,64,80th thats six sizes. It dose not pour the 1/100. The mold has a round preheating place (2 1/2 x 1/2 round) to pour the lead in the bottom of the mold. As long as you pre heat the mold it has always pured flawless for me. If you get a spot of lead stuck to the face of the mold you will find out in your first pour after you get it on there. As it is a production mold it lines up perfectly and gives you perfect jigs. Would I recommend this mold to a Friend YES.