Lund1900

Time Lapse In Curing

Does it matter if you wait a day or two to cure jigs that were powder painted earlier? I have a batch done Friday and had to wait till the wife was gone to cure them. Frying pan along side of the head is painful guys!!!!!

You will be fine. I would suggest a couple of things to do before you cure them. Be sure the hook eyes are open. If you have paint in them carefully open them. The paint can chip easily when they are not cured so be careful. Get yourself a designated cookie sheet. I hate to tell you this but if the eyes are closed with paint and you hang them head down there will be a good chance you will have nipples and even drips depending on the colors you are curing. Just so you don't get too disappointed try hanging a few hook down. That way you will have some that will look great after you break the paint drips off the hook. Good luck. You will find certain colors are more forgiving than others. If you have white or black curing go hook down at first,