ddl

Mylar/tinsel?

guys

i have search for hours at google to locate some mylar/tinsel but my search was not that good :(

was looking for the stuff guys are using to make trolling fly,i normaly use magnum flashabou but they make nothing white.

was looking for something around 1/16 10 inch long or more and of course white ;)

if someone here have some or know where i can get some please let me know

tks

Stamina/lurepartsonline has a new product that is pearl white These strands of tinsel feature a banded effect that mimics fish scales. Great for both freshwater and saltwater lures. Choose from 11 great colors. Each pack contains approx 125 strands of material. 1/16" wide - 10" long strands. 1/4oz packs. The sku is 1937 and is called:

LATERAL SCALE FLASHABOU

• Like 1

Unless what I am reading is 100% wrong, Flashabou is mylar and it is just a fancy name for mylar that is colored.I love to do research on the web and would love to do some for you, but I need more specifics. The LPO material I suggested to you meets all your specks except that the white is Pearl White. Is that the problem? GeorgiaBlade

tks guys but this is not what i am looking for

anyone else?

As a last resort you could go to the dollar store and get some white mylar ballons and make your own. If you wanted you could make perfect cuts by making a cutting device with blades and spacers either glued or fastened together with small machine screws. I believe FATMAN made a contraption like this for cutting zonkers......would work for cutting mylar strips of equal size

Just a thought...maybe it will work for you.

If a white iridescent works for you, find a craft store (Around here, it's A.C. Moore or Micheals) and they have those things you can hang from the doorway and all those strands hang down for like $20 maybe. Many years of supply there, only issue is, you would have to trim it. I think it is like 1/8" wide. I use it for Saltwater jigs. Many year supply for a lot less than getting it from a tackle supply shop. They also have silver, red, blue sometimes, and green.

Party supply area.