thundercat

Ring Worm Info

Hey guys, wanted to get some help on a worm that I have fished for years and now I am almost out (Tequila Black Core 7"). With all your expertise Im sure you guys can point me in the right direction. I do not pour or inject my own worms but do fish these worms pretty frequent and wanted to get some help on repleneshing my stock on the tequila black core. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please see my pic I have attached, worm on far right. The worm in the middle is a red black core which is a little firmer plastic than the Tequila Black core.

Thanks, DW

content___media_external_images_media_1192.jpg

post-26244-0-19684800-1338421440_thumb.jpg

it is possible to do a core shot in hand injection, it is very hard to get consistancy from bait to bait. the worms you posted are mass produced using very large molds specifically designed to handle core shots, injected on machines specifically designed to make core shots. best advice i can give is to find a single cavity worm of a similar design and do some searching on core shots at BearsBaits.com and have at it.

http://www.caneycreekmolds.com/7-Ribbed-Ribbon-Tail-Worm--2-Cavity_p_163.html

Ring molds are alot of machining and not cheap.

I believe his worm mold have two seperate spruces so corwshop is possible.

I highly doubt you can get a coreshot into the tail like that with our injectors. How about a laminate using a lam plate?

....Bill

http://www.caneycree...vity_p_163.html

Ring molds are alot of machining and not cheap.

I believe his worm mold have two seperate spruces so corwshop is possible.

I highly doubt you can get a coreshot into the tail like that with our injectors. How about a laminate using a lam plate?

....Bill

core's are all done from the nose (the core colour runs through the entire bait, not just the tail ;) ) and are very possible with our injectors, just takes a little searching on the various forums.

Picture673.jpg

Picture674.jpg

Picture671.jpg

made by hand, with a single injector, in Bears 5.5" Lizard and Brush Bug molds, single cavity.

• Like 1