Bogbaits

You People Are Awesome

Just want to say over the years Ive been a sponsor and just a member and you all are some of the most awesome people on the planet,what a great site,great people,I love comming on here and just reading most of the time,I dont comment much as I DONT THINK YOU NEED MY 2 CENTS,ANY WAY LOVE COMMING HERE,THANX FOR BEING HERE WITH THIS GREAT SITE !!!

• Like 4

Just want to say over the years Ive been a sponsor and just a member and you all are some of the most awesome people on the planet,what a great site,great people,I love comming on here and just reading most of the time,I dont comment much as I DONT THINK YOU NEED MY 2 CENTS,ANY WAY LOVE COMMING HERE,THANX FOR BEING HERE WITH THIS GREAT SITE !!!

Me, too!  I'm not a sponsor, just a hobby pourer, and everything I know about bait making I learned here!

Edited by mark poulson

Couldn't agree more. They have definitley been the most helpful folks a person could ask to deal with when getting started for a complete novice like me. There is one more site i ask questions on & they are extremely helpful as well & a newbe needs all the help he can get for sure. lol Thanks guys

Edited by Les Young