Painter1

Polysol Review

I asked for and promptly received a sample of Polysol. It appears exactly like any other plastisol.

It has a slightly different heating profile (than the MF I been using) in the microwave, meaning I needed to adjust the several short intervals of heating until it was ready for tinting and hand pouring. I learned not to mess with it until well past gel stage to prevent air bubbles.

The material is very clear and took only about 2/3 of the recipe colorant to achieve the expected colors. I made a red and a watermelon color and was satisfied with both. I ordered "soft" and it feels true. Mostly I use Super Soft from MF and it, obviously, is not that soft, but is softer than the Medium Sinking material I occasionally use.

I'm guessing this will be an excellent material for very clear baits.

I reheated each color in the microwave without any ill effects.

I will be ordering a batch when I use up what I have.

polysolpolymers.com

• Like 1

Wow they really like their plastic. $280.90 for 5 gallons! That's what over 2 times more then anyone else. lol Sorry i'll pass on that.

Hey SlammingJack,

Currently we are offering 5 gallons for $109.95   - The pricing that you seen online is for Industrial Plastisol's mostly used in metal coatings.

We are working on adding a separate web page and store for the Lure Plastisol

Chad Walden

Polysol LLC

• Like 1

Hey SlammingJack,

Currently we are offering 5 gallons for $109.95   - The pricing that you seen online is for Industrial Plastisol's mostly used in metal coatings.

We are working on adding a separate web page and store for the Lure Plastisol

Chad Walden

Polysol LLC

Well now that's a good price.