HuntNFish2324

Morning Dawn help

43 minutes ago, MonteSS said:

The problem with the blue pearl neon is they don't really explain the neon.  LOL

If you want to get super high tech, use blue and black colors + blue hi-lite.........and that's only for the vein portion.  Then you would have a blue "neon" vein, but I found it worked best if you used just simply a light blue.  Again, it's all about personal preference......and the vast numbers of morning dawns out there. 

"If you want to get super high tech, use blue and black colors + blue hi-lite"   <----- THIS

Adding a tint color to any Hi-lite really makes it pop and stand out at low levels. Now whether you prefer a black tint or a blue tint is a personal taste when it comes to Morning Dawn. RoboWorm definitely uses a tint color to make that blue vein shine. For the pinkish-red LureWorks Morning Dawn 160 will do the trick.

If you are matching RoboWorm's color they do add salt so that will opacify to color some. Tho it seems like they only add salt to the belly portion. 

On a side note I would like to see that machine pour those worms. I think that would be interesting to watch. 

Edited by McLuvin175

32 minutes ago, McLuvin175 said:

"If you want to get super high tech, use blue and black colors + blue hi-lite"   <----- THIS

Adding a tint color to any Hi-lite really makes it pop and stand out at low levels. Now whether you prefer a black tint or a blue tint is a personal taste when it comes to Morning Dawn. RoboWorm definitely uses a tint color to make that blue vein shine. For the pinkish-red LureWorks Morning Dawn 160 will do the trick.

If you are matching RoboWorm's color they do add salt so that will opacify to color some. Tho it seems like they only add salt to the belly portion. 

On a side note I would like to see that machine pour those worms. I think that would be interesting to watch. 

Salt is only poured on or sprinkled if you will after the worm has been poured, and they miss the tail intentionally, only pour it from the nose back to about 3/4 of the bait. 

1 hour ago, DaveMc1 said:

Salt is only poured on or sprinkled if you will after the worm has been poured, and they miss the tail intentionally, only pour it from the nose back to about 3/4 of the bait. 

Excellent point, and I was always impressed with it.  I tried doing it myself a couple times.  Made a few decent ones, but could never get any consistency.