BDog Fisher

Dick Nite Still in business?

Anyone ordered from Dick Nite lately? I was speaking with Dick a couple months ago, inquiring about his clear coat on metal surfaces. He said he was going to send me a small jar to test. Multiple emails since then no response from him. I am reluctant to purchase something now if he no longer is responding to my emails and not wanting to communicate with a future customer. 

• Confused 1

His online site is still active.  In dealing and communicating with him, you need to remember that his primary business is manufacturing and selling metal spoons, not supporting hobby builders, which he does as a generous sideline.   He uses the DN MCU on his spoons.  I have too and it works great.

Plenty of information about performance and pros and cons for DN MCU.  

Personally I would buy a pint and be done with it.  If I don't like it I am out 90 bucks.  Figure I am saving a lot more making my own lures versus buying good custom baits or even good mass produced baits for that matter. 

No way I just spoke with this dude last week he’s full of it told me the exact same thing paid on their site 2 times to order some because I never got a response after that. Got refunded both times… send him a bunch of emails called 5 times left messages finally got an email saying they sold top coat to another company… I was like in five days you sold your company after telling me you’ll send me a sample and I’ll surely be buying 50 gallon barrels for my company soon. Wtf is going on this makes me so mad and suspicious 

On 3/6/2024 at 12:32 PM, Spoonguy said:

No way I just spoke with this dude last week he’s full of it told me the exact same thing paid on their site 2 times to order some because I never got a response after that. Got refunded both times… send him a bunch of emails called 5 times left messages finally got an email saying they sold top coat to another company… I was like in five days you sold your company after telling me you’ll send me a sample and I’ll surely be buying 50 gallon barrels for my company soon. Wtf is going on this makes me so mad and suspicious 

I really hope that he didn't sell the company. I was waiting for a shipment. I use his product as a part of my sealing process and it worked really well. I was waiting for 10 gallons and will now need to figure out something else. Anyone have a similar product that they suggest?

On 3/26/2023 at 10:06 PM, BDog Fisher said:

Anyone ordered from Dick Nite lately? I was speaking with Dick a couple months ago, inquiring about his clear coat on metal surfaces. He said he was going to send me a small jar to test. Multiple emails since then no response from him. I am reluctant to purchase something now if he no longer is responding to my emails and not wanting to communicate with a future customer. 

I have been looking for him as ell seems to have disapeared.  Hopfully  he will resurface soon.