JayC37jigs

Finding particular Skirts color

Hello again,

I have a pattern or two in my head that I want to create.it’s bugging me. However…. Out of my collection of colors that I own and from what I have seen at some stores, I can not find these below listed colors. If you read these that I describe and know of a company/store and the name of the color, please reply and send me the information so I can find it.

-a transparent light colored faded muted chartreuse (more clear than chartreuse)with (a little,not heavy) gold gold glitter. 
   -A more transparent smoke color with blue and very light chartreuse glimmer.
 - maybe a backbone blue (smoke with blue glimmer)with purple glitter. 
  Please help!!!! Thank you for your time.

I used to get a good bit of replies on this site. I tried to be specific on the colors I was looking for. The closest I could come to the descriptions of colors I listed was a couple specialty colors at LPO. I’ll have to wait to see what they look like when they come in. I’m not new to this. I have about every color you can think of but nothing quite matching what I listed. I appreciate any knowledge or Information that someone could send my way if they know of anything that matching the descriptions. Most of the colors should be slightly transparent.

12 hours ago, bassjiggin1955 said:

Give skirtsplus a try Eric or Maxx they may be able to help you they make custom color skirts to order. I have had several colors custom made by them. Their customer service is great. I buy all my bulk silicone skirt material from them.

Awesome!!!! Thank you. I didn’t know anyone did that. The closest I’ve seen was the Keitech color skirts. I’m waiting for them to arrive to see what they look like in person. Judging off the online pictures some are close but not exactly what I’m looking for. I hate when I come up with a pattern and certain colors in my head but can’t find the colors I need. Thanks for the reply.

The pale chartreuse color you’re looking for sounds like the color in the Spot Remover skirt color that War Eagle makes but no one sells the tabs for. 

I took a standard clear/flake tab and dyed it in a jar of acetone mixed with a smidge of chartreuse and watermelon spike-it. Worked like a charm. 

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to hide from the War Eagle goons at my door. 

IMG_0272.jpeg

Edited by MessiGoat
  • Like 1