Jemar

Bait Fuel

Adding it before heating would only cook it off..

14 hours ago, basskat said:

I'm thinking bait fuel is water based so it could only be added in the bag. I could be wrong. If in fact it is water based you sure don't want to add to raw plastic!

And if indeed it is water based Do Not add to raw plastisol before heating. Make your biats, let them cure  day or so, then add BaitFuel to your bagged baits. But only do  samples one or two baits, because you don't know what effect Bait fuel will have on finished baits. over the long term Once you see it's harmless, feel free to add as much as you want to your bagged baits.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tiderunner said:

Adding it before heating would only cook it off..

And if indeed it is water based Do Not add to raw plastisol before heating. Make your biats, let them cure  day or so, then add BaitFuel to your bagged baits. But only do  samples one or two baits, because you don't know what effect Bait fuel will have on finished baits. over the long term Once you see it's harmless, feel free to add as much as you want to your bagged baits.

it is 100% waterbased. ABW (owners of BaitFuel & Netbait) uses a different form of Baitfuel (not available to anyone else) to add to the plastic during the manufacturing process for their own products. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jemar said:

Well, this explains my failures lol. Thanks for all the help!

Use it right before you fish the baits. Some were advertising to marinate your baits in it, but being water based the resin won't absorb any significant amount of it. Their new BF injector looks more promising.

• Like 1