clemmy

Raw scent ingredients?

I didn't know whether this should go in soft plastics or hybrid categories, so I'll post in both...

I currently use pro cure scents for my soft plastics, but the inventor in me wants to see if there isn't a better way...

I know a lot of you have production experience, do any of you know of suppliers for raw scent ingredients? I see them advertised on production scents, i.e. "real crayfish extract" "shad oil" "amino acid", etc...but I've been unable to find a supply of these for myself to mess around with.

anyone please help with any trade leads?

thanks!

Clemmy

I haven't gotten any headaches from the garlic, but damn is it strong. I use it when I mix a bunch of scents together. When using it to add to a bag, I will use procure or siberian garlic formula as they are much milder and don't smell like someone lit off a garlic bomb in the house...for a week...even though the cap is on the bottle...and the bottle is in 2 ziplok bags...in the attic..LoL :lol:

I have in the past,taken fresh caught shad,and cut them into small pieces.Head guts and all.Then I dried them out enough to grind the mess into a fine powder.I added this ,and salt into a batch of white plastic to dip some tubes.The color turned out to be a light tan.They did catch fish,but I really couldn't tell if they were much better than just white with shad scent added.They did have a good stink about them.

Just letting you guys know that I carry some potent

oils ( crawfish, shad, etc... ) and I just recently

started carrying powdered scents. I have crawfish,

shad, and a few others. The oils will bubble up in hot

plastic, but it does settle down and scent plastic very well.

I have a few plastic companies purchasing the oils

and they are XXX-tremely satisfied with the end product.

They have tried all the others, but they don't compare

to my product. Remember, the powders are new....will

be looking for feedback on the powders.

I'll check for reply's of those interested. Thanks,

Doug