saint308

Bags

I know this has been covered almost as much as the salt question. However, I did a search and could not find what I was looking for. I just bought some Avery labels #8163 as recommended here. Now I need some bags. I see people saying veripak and other brands. I looked on veripak but don't really know what I am looking for. Can someone please give me the item number or description for what I need (maybe sizes)? I am packaging sticks with worm oil on them. I guess I want the 4 mil. but what material should I get. I know this seems pretty simple but I have no clue. I am not really selling these yet, but want them to be packaged for give aways. As always, thanks for your help.

It's been a while since I needed to purchase bags. I just went there and looked. Did their price on the 6x6 4 mil go up?? :cry:

Used to be the best deal on the 'net.

http://www.veripack.com/Product/dept.asp?dept%5Fid=80006&DeptPath%5Fid=110%2C+1110%2C+11102&DeptPath%5Fid=80006&ClickedSku=no&RequestImageFile=no&HeaderName=4+Mil+Reclosable+Bags+%2D+MiniGrip%26reg%3B

They did go up significantly Ryan. Probably time to look at printed laminate bags!!!!

I did notice the single track 6 x 6 4mil are a little less than the mini grip closure bags!!!

If anybody gets a line on the printed poly or laminate bags, let me know!!!

I'll return the favor!!!

Jim

I was directed to a bag company from another TU member that found out this particular company would print on 4 or 6mil resealable bags...

Got a great quote...$45.50/1000 bags!!!! Plus a little set up costs for the plates but not much.

Now for the tough pill to swallow...minumum is 20,000 bags 8O !!!! DARN IT!!!

I don't have a grand to drop on that many bags nor do I really have a place to store 20,000 bags.... Back to the drawing board!!!!

Jim

Hey Jim who gave you that quote for printed bags? PM me if you would. I'm buying mine at Royal Bag but they aren't any cheaper . I may just have to bite the bullet and get printed bags if they are that cheap. Heck if the business folds up I will have plenty of snack bags for my lunch :D

I spend almost $1000 on eight thousand bags and toppers now and all my bags are 6x4

Here you go small...

Hey Jim,

We are going to have a 20,000 minimum for printed zipper bags.

Here are the prices.

6 x 6 clear 2.0 mil LDPE zipper bags printed with 1 color on 1 side.

20,000 bags $45.40 / 1000 bags

Additional charges will be for printing plates and delivery.

Lead time will be approx. 8 to 10 weeks from art approval.

Above jobs are subject to industry standard over / under run of 10%.

Take a look at the above prices and let me know how you would like to proceed.

Thanks,

Gregg Schwartz

BagsOnTheNet.com

888 NET BAGS (638 2247)

gregg@bagsonthenet.com

When they like your Bag... Tell them BagsOnTheNet.com

Jim