BBC

how many molds?

ok...I don't feel so bad now. I was looking at someone's website from TU and they only had 5 or 6 baits and I was starting to wonder if I was just going overboard with this thing....

oh, mine are a mix as well. about half are aluminum and half RTV and one epoxy mold.

Eric

Individual molds??? WAY too many to count. There was a time when my molds lined an entire side of my garage, about 6 ft. high and 10 ft. off the wall. I have since sold (or given away) most of my plaster molds, but I'd say I still have well over 2,000 total. Sad thing is I only use about 10 percent of those. :eek:

Oh yeah......my wife HATES every one of 'em!

Thanks Cal; there's about 10 of those. Alex; I'll make a molds of anything if it will catch something,lol.

I've got so many designs kicking around in my head I don't know which one to do next.

Drives my wife nuts. We can be talking and the next thing she knows I'll take out my sketch pad and start drawing.

Just finished a jerkbait and before that I did a flipping creature; then there was a "beaver" spin off and the big head worm. Oh yea; I forgot the swimbait. All of which will be on my site soon.

www.novalures.com

Hey guys i have 2 alum. and 17 rtv i been pour for about four years know and didn't know that alum. was around tell jan. when i join this site never thougt of getting on the computer spent to much time fishing and make bait from LC that and jann were the only place i know about till TU wow i was mistaken there all kinds of places I order my alum. from del and there so dang good that i hardly use the rtv anymore thanks del soon as i can talk the wife into a couple more i be calling. Alsworms i don't know how you talk your wife into letting you get that many in the frist place holly crap i think you need to start a theard How i talk my wife into leting me buy or make 2000+ molds i read it;)

thanks

Thomas

i got about 50 molds of diferents styles, my wife keeps tellin me if I keep buying mold she's gonna throw my ass to the curb. If these mold makers could keep up with the new designs coming out I'm sure to be a batchelder in the near future. I am curently designing a package that would alow me to sleep on my boat during inclement weather. LOL