u63405

TU t-shirt

Ever since I've been a member on TU I've wanted to own a TU t-shirt! At one time there were some for sale on this site but were a little small for me.

Now that I've gotten a little better with the airbrush I was thinking of making my own or if TU wants to make em and sell em, I'm willing to buy.

Admin, please let me know if it is okay to either make my own or if you'll be selling some in the near future. thanks.

Jaime, like I said I'm definitely interested. If TU Administrators think this is a good idea I'm all for it. Maybe they could charge a little more to re-coup some of the cost of running a free site. Guys don't get :pissed: off at me this is just my idea. I get a lot from this site, and would like to give something back, especially to redg8r for keeping this site going. Just my opinion.

Jaime, I used to live around Belmont and Central.

Great idea!! XL's please

:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

We've all been here, now we want the #!&*%#$ tee shirt!!

Kick this into high gear Jerry, make you some payback for all of your hard work!! We support TU, our cyberspace home away from home, where fishing tackle is more than tackle, it's a way of life!

Dean

How about putting together some images and slogans for Tee shirts, should be a laugh. Also, if anyone sees a design published here, the pic can be pulled off and given to a T-shirt printer.

Keep the pic files small so as not to irritate the management, if the original is required, we can deal with that by PM and e-mails.

There´s 1 original image to use & i think it´s already been on some t-shirts given to gettogethers held in TN .Personally i think we should let Jerry/redg8r decide since he´s the forumstarter , but slogans could be given to him to use . I know i would buy several & i´ve been a member since close to the start but havent been able to get myself to a gettogether yet still hoping though ...

Alright!! lots of interest in TU t-shirts!

Let's keep the requests coming so that Jerry can hear US!!

I hear ya :)

wow, thanks for the interest.

Weve had a cafepress shop setup for awhile, just never announced it.

I have a few items on there now & a bunch of other shirt designs in my head.

We attempted a wall calendar last year that showed alot of promise.

I'm having a photographer doing another shoot this year.

If anyone has any ideas or designs, feel free to send them to us.

u63405, if you can get a good digital rendering of your airbrush work, we'll see if it can be put on a shirt.

We have the TU logo on a couple shirts & a "Senior memberlist" shirt on cafepress that displays the top 100 most active members on a shirt, a few other items.

www.cafepress.com/stufftu/

LMAO!!

Alright guys let's show our support for TU!!! I ordered two t-shirts!

Jerry, thanks for the link. I had no idea these were available. My airbrush idea was simple to cut out a stencil of the TU logo and spray it on a shirt but yours are better: ) Thanks for everything!

Jaime