MACHINIST

Two new molds from this weekend

Well I didn't have my daughter last night and my wife works second shift so I spent the night machining a few molds for nyfisherman and saint308.The one that I did for nyfisherman is a 12 cavity stick bait mold and the one that I did for saint308 is a 6 cavities trick worm mold.I will be offering these two different molds in my lineup and as soon as I get a material price for aluminum I purchased for it I will have prices.I have a brush hog bait that is a one piece mold and a another mold thatI will have to come up with a name for later.It kind of looks like the zoom centipede with a bunch of small les that should wiggle in the water real good.NYFISHERMAN is going to be here in about an hour to pour some plastic in the molds so I will post some pics of that later also.see ya later.

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

NYFISHERMAN and I poured the molds today and the trick worm looks great.The stick worm needs a little work.This is why I wanted someone to come and pour my molds but I will be selling this in the next few weeks.Both the six cavity and the 12 cavity.I will have the prices for both tommorow.

Hello Machinist,

Please don't post any prices in the soft plastics forum.

Read up on the rules

http://www.tackleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=886

& understand that this site is available to you on behalf our generous sponsors.

We have a couple avenues available for you to promote your work, please consider using them. Soliciting sales any other way is unfair to those who make the effort to support us & against the rules here at TU.

Thank you & good luck with your venture. The progress looks promising.

All the best.

Jerry "redg8r"

no problem

Hello Machinist,

Please don't post any prices in the soft plastics forum.

Read up on the rules

http://www.tackleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=886

& understand that this site is available to you on behalf our generous sponsors.

We have a couple avenues available for you to promote your work, please consider using them. Soliciting sales any other way is unfair to those who make the effort to support us & against the rules here at TU.

Thank you & good luck with your venture. The progress looks promising.

All the best.

Jerry "redg8r"

Hi everyone,I am very busy at work right now and I will be getting into the swing of things in about another month and I will be selling all my molds here on TU in the classifieds for starters and then I will have my website built.When I took on making some molds I didn't think that it would take off like this,WOW was I wrong.I will keep the fire lit under my a$$ and get back to you guys as soon as I can.

Hi everyone,I am very busy at work right now and I will be getting into the swing of things in about another month and I will be selling all my molds here on TU in the classifieds for starters and then I will have my website built.When I took on making some molds I didn't think that it would take off like this,WOW was I wrong.I will keep the fire lit under my a$$ and get back to you guys as soon as I can.

Well it is getting late in the fishing year for most anyways! If you want to sell a lot of molds I'd say to have a bunch stock piled up by January. People start getting tax returns that time of year and sales are good!!

I think if you look at the aluminum and RTV molds available, most are patterned from (or exact copies of), the most popular baits out there.

While it is good to create new baits like Big Z and Bob, Del and certainly Machinist has, most anglers want tried and true designs so those are the molds that many hand pour/injection companies want.

As long as there is no patent infringement, each manufacturer and individual should, and can, make whatever molds they deem the market desires.

Jim

hey machinist if you really want to contribute to this forum why dont you make a mold that nobody already has and quit copying dels-bobs and others that come up with the design in there own time .its easy enough to to copy the wheel but the first one was a ##### .be your own caveman ....

Little harsh and mis informed don't you think? Machinist has already brought some great ideas to TU and I appreciate his contributions. He also mentioned he was gonna sell some molds through TU classified, which helps the site. Not sure what else you can ask for, just my :twocents: ....Jeff