knifemaker3

How do you hand pour tubes?

Ok,

First I'll say hello and introduce myself. I am Craig Blankenship a.k.a knifemaker3. I am a parttime knifemaker and have been for 14 years now. I also make whitebass and crappie lures, lead jigs heads,etc. I mostly tie bucktail jigs in 1/16 oz, 1/8 oz, and 1/4 oz. White with red head, blue and white with blue head, etc.

Anyway, I would like to know how to pour tube jigs. I have some plastic and have never poured plastics before, so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Craig Blankenship

I am working on them this week amogst other molds. I know what I would like to make them at and as soon as I have a price to verify it I will let you know...

I wont put them on the website till I have a few in stock.. I dont want people to pay for them then have to wait to get them shipped.. its kinda not fair... Sometimes we do run out of molds ( ie the stick molds) faster than we can make them...

DSP5MKR( I know I got the spelling wrong) knows how to dip tubes and also cut the tails.. I am sure when he has time he will explain it in detail like he usually does....

Delw